1) Applicable age of 7 years old, 2-10 Players, family entertainment.
2) The Solitaire roles Profile:
Number and symbols: UNO card a total of 108 cards. Including 76 number cards, 32 function cards .
3) Color: red, yellow, blue, green and black.
4) Digital card:
The numbers 0 to 9, 4 colors of red, yellow, blue, green, each color each 2 (0 a license plate for each color)
5) Rules: under the house number cards with the same color and function cards , or the same digital color card
6) 5 Function card :
* Suspension of license: Red, yellow, blue, green and 2 each
– Role : barrier under cards , turn to the third player cards.
* Reverse card: 2 each red, yellow, blue and green
– The role : change to the licensing , reverse the order of the cards
* +2 Cards: ( penalty 2 ) Red, yellow, blue, green and 2 each
– The rules: under house only with +2 card or +4 cards , otherwise fine touch 2 . Next round sequence home +2 card to accumulate penalty to touch the cards , there is no the +2 cards Penalty touch ( eg : continuous three players have been with +2 card last fourth player without a card with fine touch 6 ) . Fine touch next home must be out with a +2 card number cards of the same color or other features of the card
* Wild card : ( discoloration card ) Black 4
– Role: universal the discoloration brand , decided under the house with the color of the card.
– The rules: under the house to start a brand color specified by the cards the players . Under the house with the digital card of the same color or function card can be out of a wild card to select change color.
* +4 Card: ( ace ) Black 4
– Role : the next house a fine touch 4 card can also choose to change color.
7) Material: coated paper
8) Size: 8.6×5.5×2.2cm